: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/plasma-browser-integration.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/plasma-browser-integration
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 11:37:26+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-25 09:05:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
plasma-browser-integration (5.16.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Scarlett Moore ]
* Fix "Incorrect installation directory for chrome config file"
- Added postinst/postrm to handle symlinks to opt/etc
that chrome expects.
- Adjusted rules file to move files to usr/share dpkg expects.
- Removed install file no longer needed.
- Update README as we now handle the symlinks.
- (Closes: #923322)
* New upstream release.
* Fix "Description shouldn't be limited to chromium"
- Vastly improve the description and include supported browsers.
* Update my name and email.
* Update copyright file.
* Use secure copyright format.
* Bump compat level to 12.
* Bump standards version to 4.4.0; no changes needed.
* Add back commas in copyright.
* Use decopy friendly short license.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* Release to unstable
-- Maximiliano Curia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 11 Aug 2019 21:40:53 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.16.4-1