: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/plasma-gmailfeed.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/plasma-gmailfeed
- Last scan: 2020-10-24 04:15:14+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-30 12:39:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
plasma-gmailfeed (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Nicholas D Steeves ]
* Fix fallacious long description. Gmail Feed is not an IMAP4 xbiff
that is artificially limited to Gmail servers--it uses an Atom feed.
At present Gmail is the only provider of this method of checking for
* Update Vcs links.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.1.4. (No additional changes needed)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Remove unused, and non-existing plasma-framework-dev build dependency.
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Fri, 04 May 2018 18:22:23 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1-2