: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/1.6-5 tag
- Git: https://github.com/kilobyte/pmdk -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/kilobyte/pmdk/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2019-08-18 12:22:24+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-19 13:03:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pmdk (1.6-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* B-Depend on ndctl with fixed fd leaks, don't ignore fails.
* Drop a redundant failing autopkgtest.
-- Adam Borowski <email@example.com> Mon, 29 Jul 2019 03:14:34 +0200
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/1.6-5
- Git log:
Author: Adam Borowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Jul 31 16:44:12 2019 +0200
Author: Andreas Hasenack <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Jul 17 16:49:48 2018 +0000
Re-add rpmemd, but skip on arm64
d/t/control, d/t/rpmemd-version: added simple rpmemd test just to
verify that the tool runs. Also flag the test as being amd64 only,
and skip it in other arches.
This assumes that the DEP8 infrastructure where this runs undestarnds
the "skippable" restriction, and exit status 77.