: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/poc-streamer.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/poc-streamer
- Last scan: 2022-01-15 13:53:06+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-24 13:00:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
poc-streamer (0.4.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Migrated DebSrc to 3.0 format. Consequently, moved all previous patches
to individual files in debian/patches (patches 010 to 060).
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: binary-targets' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Created VCS fields.
- Migrated to 1.0 format.
- Updated all information.
* debian/dirs: not needed. Removed.
* debian/patches/070_add-GCC-hardening.patch: created to provide GCC
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform a trivial CI test.
- Bumped version to 4.
- Improved the rule to search new versions.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 11 Apr 2020 19:53:30 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.2-5