: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/polkit-qt-1.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/polkit-qt-1
- Last scan: 2019-08-24 08:12:28+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-29 08:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
polkit-qt-1 (0.112.0-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* Drop automoc build dependency.
Thanks to Александр Волков for reporting (Closes: 824125)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8
* Add symbolshelper header
* Update symbols files with the buildds logs.
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879422)
* Update vcs fields
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Remove the consolekit alternative dependency: while it was already
available only on non-Linux architectures for a while, somebody
unilaterally decided to remove it altogether from the archive (#911416).
* Do not install README, README.porting, and TODO anymore as documentation
of libpolkit-qt-1-dev, since they have little to no value for users.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
* Add Build-Depends-Package in the symbols file of libpolkit-qt5-1-1.
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Remove extra XS-Testsuite header in control, now added automatically.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Thu, 08 Nov 2018 07:34:04 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.112.0-6