: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 4.0-1 < 4.0-2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/bremner/polymake.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/bremner/polymake.git
- Last scan: 2020-02-13 13:50:02+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-20 08:30:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
polymake (4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Benjamin Lorenz ]
* New upstream version 4.0.
* Add dependencies for flint and MongoDB interfaces.
* Full singular is needed at runtime.
* Remove libxml-perl and libxslt-perl deps and add libjson-perl due
to file format change.
* libxml-writer-perl is still needed for the x3d interface.
* libxml-sax-perl for reading the old xml file format.
* Bug fix: "polymake: FTBFS: test failure", thanks to Mattia Rizzolo
* Assert compliance with policy 4.5.0
[ David Bremner ]
* use single-debian-patch to work from salsa.
* Cut number of compile processes in half, use 4G per process.
-- David Bremner <email@example.com> Thu, 06 Feb 2020 19:46:45 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.0-1