: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/popplerkit.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2097152
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/popplerkit
- Last scan: 2023-09-17 22:00:17+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-23 01:08:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
popplerkit.framework (0.0.20051227svn-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/rules (fonts): New variable.
(binary-post-install/libpopplerkit0): Restore target and create
symlinks in a shell loop using the new hardcoded variable above. This
has to be done after gsdh_gnustep is being run but since it is
executed after dh_link, using a .links file leads to unintented move
of the .plist file from /usr/share to /usr/lib (Closes: #1035984).
Thanks, Andreas Beckmann!
* debian/libpopplerkit0.links: Delete; it was a bad idea that resulted
in yet another RC bug.
-- Yavor Doganov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 16 May 2023 19:52:53 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0.20051227svn-12