: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/popularity-contest-team/popularity-contest.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/popularity-contest-team/popularity-contest
- Last scan: 2022-08-09 17:30:17+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-15 13:37:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
popularity-contest (1.74) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/rules: add missing targets. Closes: #999319 Thanks Lucas Nussbaum
* debian-popcon.gpg: use new submission key.
The key is back to RSA4096. Closes: #1001956.
* popularity-contest: New feature: skip private packages that declare
XB-Popcon-Reports: no in debian/control. This is to be used solely
by tools that generate packages with unique names, to avoid the
unique name to leak. Closes: #681721.
- Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (= 13)
-- Bill Allombert <email@example.com> Mon, 18 Jul 2022 12:57:02 +0200
- This branch is even with tag popcon-1.74