: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/3dprinting-team/printrun.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/3dprinting-team/printrun
- Last scan: 2021-01-24 16:11:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-31 08:52:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
printrun (2.0.0~rc7-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Christoph Berg ]
* Sync maintainer name with the rest of the 3-D printing team.
* Use standard salsa-ci.yml pipeline.
[ Rock Storm ]
* [b67e6d0] New upstream version 2.0.0~rc6
* [2a940ad] d/patches: Update patches to fit new upstream
* [b7bd56f] Fix same file installed by plater and pronterface
- 'plater.mo' was installed by both 'plater' and 'pronterface' packages.
* [f0248af] d/copyright: Reorganise and update to latest code
* [0b72586] d/control: Bump up debhelper and Standards-Version.
- No further changes required.
* [83665b7] d/u/metadata: Add URL for issues
* [cde8d54] d/copyright: Re-add appdata files
* [75f8bfa] New upstream version 2.0.0~rc7
* [307758a] d/patches: Updated to fit new upstream code
* [8e192b0] d/*.install: Update to latest upstream arrangement
* [69b4d9f] Bump up Standards-Version to 4.5.1.
- Added verbatim copy of project's copyright notice in d/copyright.
-- Rock Storm <email@example.com> Sun, 13 Dec 2020 18:38:15 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.0_rc7-1