: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/prips/prips.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/prips/prips/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2018-04-27 05:11:29+00
- Next scan: 2018-04-28 07:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
prips (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.3:
- drop the implied "Testsuite: autopkgtest" source control field
* Bump the year on my debian/* copyright notice.
* Remove the trailing whitespace from an old changelog entry.
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza and
override the upstream Makefile's install(1) invocations.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 11 with no changes.
* New upstream release, update the copyright years.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:25:00 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.2-1