: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/prips/prips.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/prips/prips/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2019-01-23 03:20:08+00
- Next scan: 2019-01-23 23:53:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
prips (1.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0: install the upstream
release notes (ChangeLog) as NEWS and not changelog.
* Drop the Lintian overrides related to B-D: debhelper-compat -
Lintian 2.5.98 no longer emits these warnings and errors.
* Add trivial autopkgtests running adequate and feature-check.
* Minimize the upstream signing key, only keep the email@example.com UID.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 12 with no changes.
* New upstream release.
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 25 Dec 2018 20:14:35 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.1-1