: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/procinfo.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/procinfo
- Last scan: 2020-10-22 03:02:15+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-29 12:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
procinfo (1:2.0.304-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Set Rules-Requires-Root:no.
- Set secure uri.
- Added rights for Mattia Rizzolo.
- Added myself to copyright statement for debian/*.
* debian/tests/control:Added to provide a trivial test.
* debian/upstream/metadata: Created.
[ Boyuan Yang ]
* debian/control: Update Vcs-* fields and use git packaging repo under
Salsa Debian group.
* debian/control: Replace build-dependency libncurses5-dev with
libncurses-dev to avoid using transitional packages.
-- Joao Paulo Lima de Oliveira <email@example.com> Tue, 09 Jun 2020 20:21:52 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%2.0.304-4