: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/profnet.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/profnet
- Last scan: 2021-10-10 21:51:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-17 20:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
profnet (1.0.22-7) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Michael R. Crusoe ]
* Team upload.
* debhelper-compat 12
* Standards-Version: 4.4.1
* Remove trailing whitespace in debian/changelog
* Remove trailing whitespace in debian/copyright
* Use secure URI in Homepage field.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Contact, Name.
* Fix a spelling typo
[ Andreas Tille ]
* Standards-Version: 4.5.1 (routine-update)
* debhelper-compat 13 (routine-update)
* Add salsa-ci file (routine-update)
* Rules-Requires-Root: no (routine-update)
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata (already
present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Replace use of deprecated $ADTTMP with $AUTOPKGTEST_TMP.
* watch file standard 4 (routine-update)
* Hack around some flags that are leading to errors in gfortran
* Skip test of profnet-snapfun
Remark: This is really not the best solution but since upstream does
not provide any help the only chance to keep that package and its
-- Andreas Tille <email@example.com> Thu, 26 Nov 2020 19:22:38 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.22-7