: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/projectile.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/projectile
- Last scan: 2020-08-03 06:44:04+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-10 11:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
projectile (2.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sean Whitton ]
* Suggest elpa-ag.
* Update to new upstream version 2.1.0 (Closes: #950902).
[ Nicholas D Steeves ]
* Add fd-find, a faster alternative to GNU find, to Suggests.
Projectile 2.1.0 will automatically prefer "fd" to "find" when "fd" is
* Patch upstream source to check for "fdfind" rather than "fd" so that
its autodetection will function correctly on Debian systems.
* Patch CHANGELOG.md and doc/configuration.md to direct users to our
fd-find package rather than the upstream homepage; this is for
consistency with the "refer to Debian packages rather than upstream
homepages" commit aka: 0002-error-refer-Debian-package.patch.
* Drop emacs25 from enhances, because it was a dummy transitional
package in buster and does not exist in bullseye.
-- Sean Whitton <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 29 Feb 2020 08:12:11 -0700
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/2.1.0-1