: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/pslist/pslist.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/pslist/pslist/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2019-11-17 19:09:11+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-18 15:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pslist (1.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0: install the upstream
release notes (CHANGES) as NEWS and not changelog.
* Drop the Lintian overrides related to B-D: debhelper-compat -
Lintian 2.5.98 no longer emits these warnings and errors.
* Add a trivial autopkgtest running feature-check.
* Minimize the upstream signing key, only keep the firstname.lastname@example.org UID.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 12 with no changes.
* Add the year 2019 to my debian/* copyright notice.
* Add a git-buildpackage config file.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Wed, 09 Jan 2019 00:18:09 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.0-2