: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/pslist/pslist.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/pslist/pslist/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2018-11-12 04:06:21+00
- Next scan: 2018-11-13 02:56:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pslist (1.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.4 and drop the implied
"Testsuite: autopkgtest" source control field.
* Bump the year on my debian/* copyright notice.
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 11 with no changes and
use the B-D: debhelper-compat (= 11) mechanism.
* Use my Debian e-mail address.
* Add a trivial autopkgtest running adequate on the installed package.
* New upstream release:
- add feature-check, libtest-command-perl, and procps as build and
- run the autopkgtest using the Perl test harness
- update the upstream copyright years
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Wed, 16 May 2018 23:56:34 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.0-1