: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/publican.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/publican.git
- Last scan: 2018-01-20 06:05:13+00
- Next scan: 2018-01-21 02:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
publican (4.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Drop do-not-replace-nbsp-by-spaces-in-pot-files.patch, merged
* Add new patch to install bash completion files in
/usr/share/bash-completion/completions/, fixing a lintian warning.
* Add rm_conffile command in maintainer scripts to get rid of the old
* Fix copyright file to use "or" instead of "|" to document dual licenses
* Drop jquery and jquery.carrousel from missing-sources as upstream now
provides the sources.
* Add sources for highlight.js as those are currently missing.
* Add lintian overrides for inaccurate source-is-missing entries.
* Replace upstream provided font-awesome files with symlinks to files
packaged in fonts-font-awesome (using dh-linktree).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6.
-- Raphaël Hertzog <email@example.com> Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:26:16 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.3.2-1