: VCS has unreleased changes: 0.14 > 0.13
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/publicfile-installer.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/publicfile-installer.git
- Last scan: 2017-11-17 10:51:11+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-19 05:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
publicfile-installer (0.14) unstable; urgency=medium
publicfile-installer (0.13) unstable; urgency=medium
* Targeting publicfile 0.52-10 (missed 0.52-9). The publicfile 0.52-10
and -9 Debian packaging comes with support for adjusting the list of
supported MIME types at run time, and ships with the script
update-publicfile-contenttype(1) making this easier. Again,
documentation has been improved. See
/u/s/d/publicfile/changelog.Debian.gz for all details.
* debian/source/format: converted to Debian native package.
* debian/po: Update debconf translations by various contributors. Thank you,
- sv.po: Swedish, by Jonatan Nyberg. Closes: #823657
- de.po: German, by Chris Leick. Closes: #843767
- pt.po: Portuguese, by Américo Monteiro. Closes: #849133
- da.po: Danish, by Joe Dalton. Closes: #849965
- nl.po: Dutch, by Frans Spiesschaert and the debian-l10n-dutch mailing list
contributors. Closes: #850736
- it.po: Italian, by Beatrice Torracca and the Italian localization team.
* debian/control: changed Priority from extra to optional (thanks lintian).
* publicfile-installer.1: get-publicfile needs a public PGP key; document
* get-publicfile: remove DIFFFILE and DSCFILE in case these turn out to be
corrupt: make sure they won't get trusted and reused in a second run of the
* build-publicfile: cosmetics, cleanup
-- Joost van Baal-Ilić <email@example.com> Sat, 04 Nov 2017 06:01:08 +0100