: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/14.2-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pulseaudio-team/pulseaudio.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pulseaudio-team/pulseaudio
- Last scan: 2021-05-11 19:08:13+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-17 18:52:00+00
- Merge requests: 6
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
pulseaudio (14.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Stop installing the console kit module.
ConsoleKit was removed from debian, so it no longer brings any purpose
* Fix test failure in ppc64el.
Thanks to Faidon Liambotis <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
* Move the home directory of pulseaudio user to /run/pulse
/var/run is a symlink to /run so let's just use the canonical place
-- Felipe Sateler <email@example.com> Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:51:50 -0300
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/14.2-2
- Git log:
Author: Kevin Locke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Mar 8 06:16:29 2021 -0700
Move shell completion scripts to pulseaudio-utils
The shell completion scripts support commands from both the pulseaudio
package and pulseaudio-utils package, which may be installed without
pulseaudio (e.g. for use with PipeWire configured for PulseAudio
compatibility). Ship the completions in pulseaudio-utils to cover this
case. Note that the completion for the pulseaudio command will be
available if the pulseaudio package is installed, since it depends on
Also move the Lintian override for script-not-executable and add one for
bash-completion-with-hashbang. I'm in favor of fixing these, rather
than overriding them, but not sufficiently to pursue it right now.
Signed-off-by: Kevin Locke <email@example.com>