: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/13.0-3 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pulseaudio-team/pulseaudio.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pulseaudio-team/pulseaudio
- Last scan: 2020-01-19 09:38:11+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-26 23:42:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
pulseaudio (13.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* qpaeq: migrate to python3.
Patch picked from Fedora and cleaned up for upstream inclusion.
* d/control: Remove duplicate Priority: field
* Add dev package information to symbols file.
Thanks lintian tag symbols-file-missing-build-depends-package-field
* Pick upstream patch disabling flat-volumes by default.
(Closes: #837637, #541538)
-- Felipe Sateler <email@example.com> Fri, 25 Oct 2019 09:00:30 -0300
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/13.0-3
- Git log:
Author: Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun Dec 8 09:04:14 2019 -0300
Make autopkgtests cross-test-friendly
In Ubuntu, we are in the process of moving the i386 architecture to a
compatibility-only layer on amd64, and therefore we are also moving our
autopkgtest infrastructure to test i386 binaries in a cross-environment.
This requires changes to some tests so that they are cross-aware and can do
the right thing.
The pulseaudio tests currently fail in this environment, because they are
build tests that do not invoke the toolchain in a cross-aware manner. I've
verified that the attached patch lets the tests successfully build (and run)
i386 tests on an amd64 host.
Note that upstream autopkgtest doesn't currently set DEB_HOST_ARCH so this
is a complete no-op in Debian for the moment. Support for cross-testing in
autopkgtest is currently awaiting review at
https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/merge_requests/69 and once
landed, will still have no effect unless autopkgtest is invoked with a '-a'
option. So this change should be safe to land in your package despite this
not being upstream in autopkgtest.