: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pulseaudio-dlna.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pulseaudio-dlna
- Last scan: 2020-05-31 00:28:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-08 22:36:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pulseaudio-dlna (0.5.3+git20200329-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release: The official upstream repository seems to be
inactive (https://github.com/masmu/pulseaudio-dlna, last commit
from 2017 at the time of writing this), but there is a fork with
some recent activity (https://github.com/joecksma/pulseaudio-dlna)
and, in particular, a port to Python 3. The upstream tarball for
this release is taken from https://github.com/joecksma/
(without the whitespace in the URL). The current maintainer of
this package seems to have made an error in the last release:
There has never been a 0.5.3 upstream release, at least there is
no 0.5.3 tag in the official upstream repository. I'm keeping the
0.5.3 for now, however, because this is only a NMU and I don't
want to change/break the versioning scheme in an NMU.
(Closes: #894806, #937339, #890283, #882998)
* Update dependencies to Python 3 versions.
* Upgrade to debhelper compat level 12.
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 4.5.0.
* Update debian/copyright.
* Add Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields in debian/control.
-- Fabian Wolff <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 29 Mar 2020 22:02:05 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.3+git20200329-0.1