: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/purpose.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/purpose
- Last scan: 2019-12-09 19:57:28+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-17 03:49:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
purpose (5.62.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake to disable the build of tests, as they
are not run at build time anyway.
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Limit the qml-module-org-kde-bluezqt dependency in libkf5purpose-bin to
Linux architectures only, as bluez (and thus bluez-qt) exists only on
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 01 Oct 2019 18:44:52 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.62.0-2