: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/pybtex-docutils.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/pybtex-docutils
- Last scan: 2021-10-10 15:56:02+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-18 23:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pybtex-docutils (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update Vcs fields for move to salsa.debian.org.
* Update debian/watch to track releases from GitHub.
The latest tarball on PyPI has bad line endings.
* Drop Fix-build-of-docs-with-Python-3.patch, applied upstream.
* Rebase and extend No-privacy-breach.patch for the new release.
* Remove python3-six build-dependency, no longer needed.
* Switch from nose to pytest for testing.
* Set PYTHONPATH to ./src when building the docs.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes needed.
-- Dmitry Shachnev <email@example.com> Sun, 03 Oct 2021 13:19:23 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.1-1