: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team/pycangjie.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team/pycangjie
- Last scan: 2020-01-19 23:59:01+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-27 02:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pycangjie (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release 1.3.
* debian: Apply "wrap-and-sort -abst".
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1 (no changes needed).
+ Bump debhelper compat to v11.
+ Update maintainer email address and use Debian Input Method Team.
+ Update Vcs-* fields and use git repo under Salsa input-method team.
* debian/rules: Use "dh_missing --fail-missing".
* debian/copyright: Use secure uri.
- Drop patches that are merged upstream.
+ Cherry-pick an upstream patch to fix typo.
* debian/watch: Rewrite in v4 format and watch new upstream
-- Boyuan Yang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 05 Nov 2018 19:43:04 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3-1