: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/georgesk/pygrace.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/georgesk/pygrace
- Last scan: 2021-09-28 15:15:15+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-04 14:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pygrace (0.6-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* disabled tests during the package buld, since they are not reliably
run by x86-csail-02. Citation:
Note: this error has many possible causes, so please don't comment on
an existing issue about this - open a new one instead.
Original error was: No module named 'numpy.core._multiarray_umath'
incidentally the "missing" module is part of python3-numpy package
which is in the build dependencies!
-- Georges Khaznadar <email@example.com> Sun, 17 Nov 2019 12:49:04 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.6-2