: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/pymilter.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/pymilter
- Last scan: 2021-11-29 21:32:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-07 01:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pymilter (1.0.4-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Use debhelper-compat instead of debian/compat.
* d/control: Update Maintainer field with new Debian Python Team
* d/control: Update Vcs-* fields with new Debian Python Team Salsa
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Set upstream metadata fields: Repository.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
* Remove constraints unnecessary since stretch:
+ python3-milter: Drop versioned constraint on postfix and sendmail in
* Update watch file format version to 4.
* Bump debhelper from old 9 to 13.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Archive, Contact, Name.
[ Scott Kitterman ]
* Move myself to uploaders and DPMT to maintainer
* Update autopkgtest to run for all supported python versions
* Bump standards-version to 4.6.0 without further change
* Add debian/patches/milter_config_py3.patch to fix Milter/config.py python3
compatibility (Closes: #994787)
* Add debian/patches/py3_10_comnpat.patch to add upstream fixes for Python
3.10 compatibility in the C extension
-- Scott Kitterman <email@example.com> Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:50:22 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.4-3