: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/pymol.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/pymol
- Last scan: 2022-01-18 03:32:36+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-24 13:53:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
pymol (2.5.0+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version
* Standards-Version: 4.6.0 (routine-update)
* debhelper-compat 13 (routine-update)
* Remove trailing whitespace in debian/copyright (routine-update)
* Add salsa-ci file (routine-update)
* Rules-Requires-Root: no (routine-update)
* No tab in license text (routine-update)
* Use secure URI in Homepage field.
* Remove obsolete field Name from debian/upstream/metadata (already present in
* Replace use of deprecated $ADTTMP with $AUTOPKGTEST_TMP.
* Apply multi-arch hints.
+ pymol-data: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.
* Replace imp by importlib in wrapper script
* Deactivate debian/patches/02_test-suite.patch since it is unused
* There is no need to recreate debian/pymol.launch per package build time
since we now stick to Python3
* Skip test importing.py
* Sort testscript and print command before execution to simplify debugging
* Do not try to run upstream build-time testscript which was removed upstream
(neither at build time nor in autopkgtest)
* Exclude test /usr/share/pymol/examples/devel/importing.py which has some
issue for the moment.
-- Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:51:43 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.5.0+dfsg-1