Debian changelog in Git:
pyode (1.2.0-4+cvs20090320) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-depends on libode-dev instead of libode0-dev (closes:
#520457). Thanks Adeodato Simo.
* Added Vcs fields.
* Added installation of upstream's changelog.
* python-pyrex Build-Depend.
* Incorporated upstream changes since 1.2.0:
- Apply linear/angular damping patch from Tristam MacDonald.
- Rename __new__ to __cinit__ for new Pyrex version.
- Compiling against new ODE -- requires dInitODE().
- Document last change.
- Include whatever necessary flags/libs are needed for ODE.
- Rename type to space_type for pyrex.
- Changelog entry describing previous commit.
- * tutorial3.py: change glScale to glScalef to be compatible with
python-opengl version 3.0 and up. Thanks to Nathanial Troutman for
finding the bug and suggesting a fix.
- Reapply weakref patch after finding bug in tutorial3.py.
- * heightfielddata.pyx: Save a reference to the data tuple, because
otherwise it gets garbage collected and causes problems. Thanks to Dan
Miller for finding the bug and figuring it out.
- Revert weakref patch; it breaks the tutorials.
- Bug fix from Dan Miller.
- Applied the heightfield patch
- Applied a couiple of patches posted by Ethan Glasser-Camp (GeomRay
doc strings, angle methods on UniversalJoint, GeomObject.__delattr__,
weak refs, triangle count)
-- Yaroslav Halchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:07:26 -0400