: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.6-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/bignose/pkg-python-adventure.git
- Branch: main
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 667648
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/bignose/pkg-python-adventure
- Last scan: 2023-03-19 07:42:23+00
- Next scan: 2023-03-28 06:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-adventure (1.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* The “Ra'if Badawi” release.
* New upstream version.
Highlights since previous release:
* Support upper-case commands typed at the terminal.
* Fix for fatal exception when “lamp turn” is entered.
* Fix exception if user dies with water in their bottle.
* Acknowledge non-maintainer upload “1.4-1.1”.
* Update copyright years for Debian packaging.
* Improve consistency of copyright grant in Debian packaging.
* Declare “Standards-Version: 4.6.2”.
* Declare Debhelper compatibility level 13.
* Remove obsolete configuration file.
* Remove superfluous dependency declarations.
* Update my email address for Debian work.
* Use current HTTPS URL for copyright format reference.
* Describe current Debian source package build process.
* Set the URLs for the current Debian packaging VCS repository.
* Use a null command for ‘clean’ during ‘Git-BuildPackage’.
* Remove ‘get-orig-source’ and ‘get-packaged-orig-source’ targets.
These are no longer mentioned in Debian Policy 4.1.4 and later.
* Describe Debian package source management.
* Remove specification of minimum Python versions.
These are now satisfied by all currently supported Debian releases.
* Specify the package build system does not require root privilege.
* Refer to the upstream maintainer's project home page.
* Document the metadata for the upstream project.
* Override false positive Lintian check for VCS-* field names.
* Document that upstream has no command manual page.
* Document that upstream has no XDG desktop entry.
* Use secure HTTPS URL for Debian PyPI mirror.
* Document the current main packaging development VCS branch.
* Override false positive Lintian check for documentation in executable.
* Remove patches incorporated upstream.
* Update patches for current upstream code.
-- Ben Finney <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 21 Jan 2023 16:38:12 +1100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.6-1
- Git log:
Author: Ben Finney <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Jan 28 11:13:08 2023 +1100
Refine EditorConfig settings file.