: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-boltons.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-boltons
- Last scan: 2022-01-14 18:52:14+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-22 05:59:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-boltons (21.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 21.0.0
* Drop py3.9 compatible patch, add py3.10 compatible patch. Closes: #1002347
* Update Standards-Version to 4.6.0.
* Ignore .egg-info files. Builds twice in a row.
* d/copyright: Update years.
* Remove recommends and suggests field, no packages listed.
* Add upstream testsuite as autopkgtest.
* Remove autopkgtest-pkg-python, redundant when testing with upstream
* Update long description, boltons contains more utilities.
* Remove python3-py as dependency, no longer needed.
* Add salsa CI
-- Håvard Flaget Aasen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 28 Dec 2021 09:01:56 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/21.0.0-1