: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-cleo.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-cleo
- Last scan: 2022-11-24 15:31:09+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-01 08:07:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-cleo (1.0.0a5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/watch: Update link to upstream, now is under python-poetry umbrella.
- Remove debian uupdate from watch file.
* New upstream version.
* d/patches: Add patch from upstream to avoid ReDoS security issue
(CVE-2022-42966). Closes: #1024018.
* d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 188.8.131.52 (from 184.108.40.206; no further
* d/control: Remove python3-clickit from B-Depends, it's not longer needed.
* d/copyright: Update Source key in the file.
* d/control: Update Homepage to the new upstream repository.
* d/patches: Remove
0001-add_stylesheet-deprecated-use-add_css_file-instead.patch file is
already applied for upstream.
* d/control: Add python3-pylev as Build Depends.
* d/tests: Update cleo-tests.py according to the new upstream release API.
* d/control: Remove trivial autopkgtest-pkg-python.
-- Emmanuel Arias <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 22 Nov 2022 12:39:05 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.0a5-1