: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-cmarkgfm.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-cmarkgfm
- Last scan: 2022-05-21 09:36:20+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-29 04:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-cmarkgfm (0.8.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream version 0.8.0
Using as version number currently the used version string from ./setup.py
and not the used tag 2022.3.4 from GitHub.
It's currently not clear if the used tagged version number is just an
accident or intended behavior.
Also readme_render (https://github.com/pypa/readme_renderer) is still
using the version from ./setup.py and not 22.3.4 as depending version.
-- Carsten Schoenert <email@example.com> Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:26:56 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.0-1