: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pkg-python-coverage.git
- Branch: main
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 4284416
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pkg-python-coverage/
- Last scan: 2023-11-29 02:56:11+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-05 14:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-coverage (7.2.7+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* The “Adele Puglisi” release.
* Note that release 6.5.0+dfsg1-3 Closes: bug#1040850.
The previous changelog entry gave the incorrect bug report number.
* New upstream version.
Highlights since previous release:
* Changes to filename pattern matching and path remapping.
These might require changing configuration for Coverage.py.
See the “Migrating between versions” section of the documentation.
* New output formats for ‘report’.
* Empty source file no longer fails with ‘--fail-under’.
* Filename parameters in API now also accept a ‘pathlib.Path’ object.
* Refresh patches for new upstream version.
-- Ben Finney <email@example.com> Sun, 23 Jul 2023 13:49:58 +1000
- This branch is even with tag release/7.2.7+dfsg1-1