: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pkg-python-coverage.git
- Branch: main
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pkg-python-coverage/
- Last scan: 2022-11-29 08:05:14+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-08 00:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-coverage (6.5.0+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* The “Yassmin Abdel-Magied” release.
* New upstream version.
Highlights since previous release:
* Support Python version 3.7 – 3.11.
* Build successfully on Python 3.11.
Closes: bug#1024148. Thanks to Adrian Bunk for the report.
* New ‘lcov’ command to generate reports in LCOV format.
* Write the coverage data file when SIGTERM is received.
* Write the coverage data in a way that better handles multiple
processes writing to it.
* The JSON report now contains details for branch coverage per file.
* Update years of copyright publication.
* Use wildcard for version string in context for Lintian overrides.
* Override false positive Lintian check for VCS-* field names.
* Override false positives for HTML files as test data.
* Test all supported Python versions in entry point script AutoPkgTest.
* Remove overrides for checks that Lintian now gets correct.
* Update Lintian overrides for current output from Lintian report.
* Ensure AutoPkgTest scripts don't default to use package source code.
* Declare conformance to “Standards-Version: 4.6.1”.
No additional changes required.
* Migrate package documentation to link to ‘python-coverage-doc’.
* Install a console script for each Debian supported Python version.
Closes: bug#955763. Thanks to Uwe Hermann for the report.
* Defer to Debian packaging the installation of per-version scripts.
* Override a Lintian false positive for versioned interpreter.
* Remove patch no longer needed with current builds.
-- Ben Finney <email@example.com> Sat, 19 Nov 2022 22:27:56 +1100
- This branch is even with tag release/6.5.0+dfsg1-1