: VCS has seen 1 commit since the 0.1.33 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-debian-team/python-debian.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-debian-team/python-debian
- Last scan: 2018-12-16 16:53:16+00
- Next scan: 2018-12-17 20:26:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-debian (0.1.33) unstable; urgency=medium
* Switch to salsa.debian.org URLs for homepage, source location etc.
* Bump to debhelper compat 11 (no changes required).
* Update standards-version to 4.2.0 (no changes required).
* Enable the test suite as a CI pipeline on salsa.debian.org.
* Enable building of API documentation using sphinx.
* Publish the API documentation via salsa.
* Fix up various rst issues in documentation and move around docs so that
they can be included in the sphinx output (Closes: #894214).
* Fix handling of http vs https in copyright-format/1.0 parser.
* Add Python 2 compatible type annotation comments throughout.
* Considerable code polish based on pylint and mypy.
-- Stuart Prescott <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 19 Aug 2018 17:19:11 +1000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag 0.1.33
- Git log:
Author: Jelmer Vernooĳ <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Nov 23 14:12:38 2018 +0000
Fix a typo.