: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-debian-team/python-debian.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-debian-team/python-debian
- Last scan: 2021-01-21 05:58:15+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-27 12:47:00+00
- Merge requests: 3
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-debian (0.1.39) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Stuart Prescott ]
* Move re.compile calls out of functions (Closes: #971960).
* Revert unintended renaming of Changelog.get_version/set_version
* Add a type for .buildinfo files (deb822.BuildInfo) (Closes: #875306).
* Add support for SHA1-Download and SHA256-* variants in PdiffIndex class
for .diff/Index files (Closes: #970824).
* Permit single-character package names in dependency relationship
specifications (Closes: #977355).
* Silence deprecation warnings in the test suite.
* Test that UserWarning is emitted in tests where it should be.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.5.1 (no changes required).
* Update to debhelper-compat (= 13).
* Update examples to use #!/usr/bin/python3.
* Fix tabs vs spaces in examples.
[ Jose Luis Rivero ]
* Allow debian_support.PackageFile to accept StringIO as well as BytesIO.
[ Ansgar ]
* Change handling of case-insensitive field names to allow Deb822 objects
to be serialised (Closes: #975915).
[ Jelmer Vernooĳ ]
* Add myself to uploaders.
[ Johannes 'josch' Schauer ]
* Add SHA265 support to handling of pdiffs.
* Add support for additional headers for merged pdiffs to PDiffIndex.
* Allow debian_support.patches_from_ed_script to consume both bytes and str.
-- Stuart Prescott <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 19 Dec 2020 11:59:40 +1100
- This branch is even with tag 0.1.39