: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 2:2.2.24-1 < 2:3.2.6-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-django.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-django
- Last scan: 2021-08-02 15:16:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-10 02:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-django (2:2.2.24-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream security release. (Closes: #989394)
- CVE-2021-33203: Potential directory traversal via admindocs
Staff members could use the admindocs TemplateDetailView view to
check the existence of arbitrary files. Additionally, if (and only
if) the default admindocs templates have been customized by the
developers to also expose the file contents, then not only the
existence but also the file contents would have been exposed.
As a mitigation, path sanitation is now applied and only files
within the template root directories can be loaded.
This issue has low severity, according to the Django security
Thanks to Rasmus Lerchedahl Petersen and Rasmus Wriedt Larsen from
the CodeQL Python team for the report.
- CVE-2021-33571: Possible indeterminate SSRF, RFI, and LFI attacks
since validators accepted leading zeros in IPv4 addresses
URLValidator, validate_ipv4_address(), and
validate_ipv46_address() didn't prohibit leading zeros in octal
literals. If you used such values you could suffer from
indeterminate SSRF, RFI, and LFI attacks.
validate_ipv4_address() and validate_ipv46_address() validators
were not affected on Python 3.9.5+.
This issue has medium severity, according to the Django security
-- Chris Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 02 Jun 2021 16:15:13 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2%2.2.24-1