: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-elasticsearch.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-elasticsearch
- Last scan: 2022-01-16 18:28:08+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-22 01:16:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-elasticsearch (7.16.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 7.16.2
* Fix matching pattern in debian/watch due to GitHub download URL change.
* Remove python-3.9-fix-base64-decodestring-is-removed.patch and
drop_pyaml.patch which are both applied upstream.
* debian/clean: Clean up elasticsearch.egg-info/ directory too.
* Stop installing Changelog.rst which was removed upstream.
* Install README.rst instead of README due to upstream rename.
* Use upstream Makefile for building HTML docs with sphinx
and adjust destination build path accordingly.
* Remove signing-key.asc of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apparently, this key has never been used for the elasticsearch-py source
tarball, and Elasticsearch has never issued a signing key for their
released tarballs either.
My guess is that the original package maintainer, who also created and
maintains the Debian celery package, used it as a template for creating
the Debian python-elasticsearch back in 2014, and inadvertently left
the key (originally named upstream-signing-key.pgp) in there.
Please correct me if my guess is wrong.
Fixes Lintian warning "debian-watch-could-verify-download".
* Fix HTML file paths in doc-base registration.
* Bump dependency on python3-requests to (>= 2.4.0) as per setup.py.
* Bump debhelper dependency to "debhelper-compat (= 13)".
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0 (no change).
-- Anthony Fok <email@example.com> Wed, 05 Jan 2022 13:11:01 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.16.2-1