: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-fissix.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-fissix
- Last scan: 2022-11-25 23:21:04+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-02 18:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-fissix (21.6.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Nicholas D Steeves ]
* watch: Switch upstream source from PyPI to Github.
* Import Github release tarball as fissix-188.8.131.52+really20.8.0.tar.gz.
* Add flit to Build-Depends, and set it as the pybuild system in rules; the
Github tarball does not provide setup.py, and this is now required
* Add non-superficial autopkgtests.
* Add pybuild.testfiles to provide test files and necessary assets for
build-time pybuild tests.
* Switch from looping over py3versions to globbing to remove test files
that my be installed to /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages at some point in
* Override execute_before_dh_auto_test to copy test assets into place.
Pybuild.testfiles was not flexible enough for this purpose.
* Update my email address.
* Import new upstream release 21.6.6.
* Declare compliance with Standards-Version: 4.6.0 (no changes required).
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
[ Scott Kitterman ]
* Replace python-setuptools in build-depends with flit so pybuild flit
plugin is used
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Fri, 11 Feb 2022 09:09:48 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/21.6.6-1