: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-formencode.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1761280
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-formencode
- Last scan: 2023-02-03 23:28:39+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-12 10:11:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-formencode (2.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Neil Muller ]
* Update to latest upstream release.
- Adds support for Python 3.9 and 3.10 (Closes: #997347).
* Switch to using pytest to match upstream changes.
* Update autopkgtests to test against all installed python3 versions.
* List various *.po files which are licensed LGPL2 in the copyright file.
* Add '.egg-info' to clean list so package can build twice in a row.
* Bump standards version (no further changes needed).
[ Jeroen Ploemen ]
* Rules: set LC_ALL and LANGUAGE for dh_auto_test to make the build
-- Neil Muller <email@example.com> Sat, 04 Dec 2021 17:49:38 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.1-1