: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-h11.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-h11
- Last scan: 2020-06-01 22:29:15+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-06 23:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-h11 (0.9.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Set DPMT as maintainer and myself as uploader, adopting this package
* Use github.com in d/watch.
* Run wrap-and-sort -bast to reduce diff size of future changes.
* Bump debhelper compatibility and version to 12 and switch to
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
* Set Vcs-* to DPMT repo on salsa.debian.org.
* Enable autopkgtest-pkg-python testsuite.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Rename upstream branch in d/gbp.conf.
* Clean up files to allow two builds in a row.
* Remove trailing newline in d/rules.
* Add linitan overrides for JS source file with long inlined HTML
* Rename license to BSD-3-lause, include full license text and update
* Add myself to d/copyright.
* Rename MIT license to Expat.
-- Michael Fladischer <email@example.com> Thu, 06 Feb 2020 20:58:55 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.9.0-1