: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/tijuca/python-ilorest.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/tijuca/python-ilorest
- Last scan: 2021-10-23 14:07:10+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-29 14:31:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-ilorest (3.2.2+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [9e27c83] d/watch: Adjust watch logic
+ Upstream seems to rush the releases and is working a bit careless.
The latest tag isn't containing the character 'v' in the release text,
using 'git mode' now in uscan so it will detect new releases any way.
* [64a9e6a] New upstream version 3.2.2+ds
* [6e631b0] rebuild patch queue from patch-queue branch
+ added patch:
+ reworked patches (rebased):
* [3cc5925] python-ilorest-doc: Simplify sphinx installation stuff
+ Using dedicated override_dh_sphinxdoc that reduces the required sequencer
files to a minimum. Also the amount of make targets in d/rules.
* [12f37c6] python-ilorest-doc: Using sequencer file for examples
+ Using the option to let the examples sequencer defines the content to
-- Carsten Schoenert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 25 Jul 2021 17:32:34 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.2.2+ds-1