: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ineteng-team/python-libtrace.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ineteng-team/python-libtrace
- Last scan: 2021-07-26 15:31:13+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-04 12:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-libtrace (1.6+git20180219-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version from git snapshot.
- Commit ref cf6676a
* There is no longer a Python 2 package built!
- Hardening options are enabled at compile time
* Documentation is now included in the in binary package, including
- Bumped to compat level 11
- Python 2 binary package and build dependencies removed.
- Vcs-* URLs updated to point to new salsa repository
- Standards-Version bumped to 4.1.4
- NEW: spelling-fixes.patch - Fixes a single spelling error in a help
The work for this change was supported by the European Union under grant
agreement No. 688421. This support does not imply endorsement.
-- Iain R. Learmonth <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 03 Jun 2018 14:54:48 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6+git20180219-1