: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-llfuse.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-llfuse
- Last scan: 2021-02-23 14:53:12+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-01 14:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-llfuse (1.3.8+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Migrate to debhelper-compat 13.
* Assert Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Fix issues with copyright file, including: incorrect date ranges,
missing section for examples/* with non-LGPL-2+ license, missing
section for copyright holders for src/darwin_compat*,
missing section for test/pytest_checklogs.py which appears to have been
copied/reused from another project. This checkogs.py file is also
GPL-3+. Add missing GPL-3+ text.
* copyright: Create debian/* section, and add myself to it.
* Drop override_dh_auto_clean, which contains multiple bugs that
result in FTBFS with compat 13.
* Rewrite source/options to ignore .egg-info/* and test/pytest_cache/*
rather than *.pyc files.
* Create debian/clean to remove egg-info and llfuse.cpython*.so.
* Remove doc/ using debian/clean.
* Drop use-local-intersphinx-inventory.patch.
* Drop custom update_intersphinx rules target.
* Drop custom build_sphinx rules target.
* Build sphinxdocs in the standard way.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.5.1
- Drop custom "uscan" target from rules; and add "debian uupdate" to
watch--to preserve the intended functionality; this target goes against
the spirit of the 'get-orig-source' target removal in Policy 4.1.4.
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Thu, 21 Jan 2021 17:05:23 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3.8+dfsg-2