: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-mkdocs.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-mkdocs
- Last scan: 2019-06-19 21:11:27+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-21 00:37:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-mkdocs (1.0.4+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Disable non-English search support. The lunr-languages library is
unmaintained upstream and incompatible with the latest lunr.js, which
we are going to use.
* Also remove lunr-languages from the tarball, these files are not in
the preferred form of modification.
* Refresh 0001-Use-themes-from-usr-share-mkdocs-themes.patch.
* Add dh_mkdocs helper script, that can automatically symlink static
files and remove usage of external highlight.js.
* Call dh_mkdocs during build to fixup highlight.js usage.
* Remove usage of fonts.googleapis.com in readthedocs theme.
* Use packaged libjs-lunr.
* Override false-positive Lintian warning about privacy-breach-generic
in the theme templates (it is not present in the built documentation).
* Upload to unstable (closes: #907256).
-- Dmitry Shachnev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:27:22 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.4+dfsg-1