: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-portpicker.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-portpicker
- Last scan: 2021-01-26 19:18:09+00
- Next scan: 2021-02-03 22:34:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-portpicker (1.3.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Disable test for portserver. This seems to have broken with a recent
Python update and only seems to affect the test, portserver itself seems
to work fine.
* Add missing dependency on python3-pkg-resources.
* Use debhelper-compat.
* Bump Standards-Version.
-- Sascha Steinbiss <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 04 May 2020 11:09:36 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3.1-4