: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-pylibacl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-pylibacl
- Last scan: 2021-09-14 22:34:14+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-23 17:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-pylibacl (0.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Use secure URI in Homepage field.
* Fix field name case in debian/copyright (Upstream-name => Upstream-Name).
[ Iustin Pop ]
* New upstream version, dropping Python 2 support, and with many other
fixes, see the upstream news file.
* Workaround issues with 'egg' files, by ignoring them as explained in
https://wiki.debian.org/Python/FAQ section 4.
* New standards version 4.5.1, no changes needed.
* Switch to debhelper v13.
-- Iustin Pop <email@example.com> Sun, 29 Nov 2020 03:42:27 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.6.0-1