: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-pyxattr.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-pyxattr
- Last scan: 2021-09-16 14:28:55+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-24 23:57:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-pyxattr (0.7.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Fix field name typos in debian/copyright.
[ Iustin Pop ]
* New upstream version, officially dropping Python 2 support, which
allows better compatibility with Python 3, e.g. Path objects support.
* Minor refresh of packaging (debhelper compat, standards version, watch
file version, etc.).
* Drop the easy-doc patch, it is actually harmful.
-- Iustin Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 29 Nov 2020 21:28:46 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7.2-1