: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-rtmidi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-rtmidi
- Last scan: 2020-07-04 08:54:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-13 05:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-rtmidi (1.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Nicolas Boulenguez ]
* Revert to the embedded RtMidi, explain why in README.source.
* Fix upstream version in this changelog (remove ~).
* Add forgotten Rules-Requires-Root: no field.
* Let the run time test check a C call in addition to basic import.
Prevent the rtmidi subdirectory hiding the installed one.
[ Josue Ortega ]
* New upstream release. (1.2.1):
- Update debian/copyright for files under `src/rtmidi`.
* debian/watch: Updated to use Pypi since Github tarball does not include
properly the `src` directory.
* debian/copyright: Update copyright holders years.
-- Josue Ortega <email@example.com> Wed, 06 Feb 2019 18:44:43 -0600
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.1-1