: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 2.2.2-1 < 2.2.2-1.1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-typeguard.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-typeguard
- Last scan: 2022-01-15 14:09:15+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/python-team%2Fmodules%2Fpython-typeguard API request failed: 404 Not Found at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 392.
- Next scan: 2022-01-21 20:48:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
python-typeguard (2.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Joel Cross ]
* Upgrade upstream to 2.2.2
* Bump standards-version and debhelper-compat
[ Sergio Durigan Junior ]
* Run "dh_auto_clean" with LC_ALL=C.UTF-8.
This is necessary because the author's name contains a special
character in "setup.cfg", which causes an error when running "python3
-- Joel Cross <email@example.com> Mon, 21 Jan 2019 23:18:27 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.2-1