: VCS has unreleased changes: 1.13.1+dfsg-5 > 1.13.1+dfsg-4
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team/pytorch.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 147488768
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team/pytorch
- Last scan: 2023-03-26 03:16:13+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-01 20:22:00+00
- CI pipeline status: canceled
- Debian changelog in Git:
pytorch (1.13.1+dfsg-5) experimental; urgency=medium
* Overhaul the packaging for preparing different flavors of pytorch,
which includes cpu-only (default), cuda, and rocm (not implemented yet).
* The cuda version of control file is located at debian/control.cuda
Lots of build dependencies are added. The cuda variant of pytorch
must enter contrib due to non-free dependencies from Nvidia.
* The script debian/cudabuild.sh is provided to convert the debian
directory for the cuda build.
* cuda: require cudnn >= 18.104.22.168~cuda11.8 for automatic build.
* cuda: Build for CUDA architectures 6.0 7.0 8.0.
* No longer build Caffe2 (it is already deprecated).
* Update debian/patches to enable HAVE_SOVERSION for cuda shlibs.
* Let the CPU/CUDA version conflicts/replaces each other.
* Disale+Remove gflags and google-glog dependencies.
* Update Lintian overrides.
* watch: set dversionmangle as auto
* copyright: Justify src:pytorch-cuda is the same source as src:pytorch.
* rules: toggle USE_KINETO=ON
* copyright: update
* Patch embedded kineto to prevent further git submodule inclusion.
* Toggle USE_DISTRIBUTED on any architecture.
* Autopkgtest: support --cuda arg in test script.
-- Mo Zhou <email@example.com> Sat, 25 Mar 2023 23:15:08 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.13.1+dfsg-5