: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/pyvows.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/pyvows
- Last scan: 2020-02-14 16:39:17+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-23 05:30:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
pyvows (3.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes needed.
* Remove Provides: python-pyvows from python3-pyvows. Nothing depends on it,
and it does not provide a Python 2 library.
* Declare Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Use pybuild to drive tests, so that we can test on all supported versions
of Python 3.
* Add autopkgtest that runs the unit tests.
-- Stefano Rivera <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:56:46 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.0-2