: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/qca2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 446464
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/qca2
- Last scan: 2023-02-04 06:30:21+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-09 19:06:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
qca2 (2.3.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Update standards version to 4.6.1, no changes needed.
* CI: enable again the blhc job.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.16
* Update the patches:
- define_qca_export.diff: drop, fixed upstream
- pipeunittest_more_wait.diff: refresh
* Factorize the common cmake arguments for different Qt versions in a single
* Explicitly disable all the plugins which we currently do not want to build;
this way, having the dependencies for them installed will not cause a build
failure due to unhandled files (Closes: #1019464)
- pass to cmake: -DWITH_botan_PLUGIN=NO -DWITH_gcrypt_PLUGIN=NO
* Backport upstream commit 33a35a699928318032f62eab0e39e263c604ad9e to fix
a crash in hashunittest; patch
* Update lintian overrides.
* Export QT_PLUGIN_PATH with the build location of the plugin when running
dh_auto_test: this way, the unit tests can use the plugins.
* Add the gnupg test-only build dependency, needed for the tests of the gnupg
* Disable pgpunittest for now, as some tests fail in build-like environments;
* Remove inactive Uploaders, adding myself as one to avoid leaving the source
with no human maintainers.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:37:05 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.3.5-1