: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/qcontrol.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/qcontrol
- Last scan: 2020-06-29 15:34:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-06 06:06:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
qcontrol (0.5.6-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Specify Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Switch to debhelper compat level 11, changes are:
- it is no longer necessary to patch `--with systemd` to `dh(1)`.
- Use `-a` option to `dh_listpackages`, in favour of obsolete `-s` option.
- Use `--no-stop-on-upgrade` option to `dh_installinit` in favour of
obsolete `--no-restart-on-upgrade` option.
Sticking to level 11 (rather than moving to 12, the latest version) for now
eases backports to stretch-backports when system units are involved as they
are here (see "Caveat for stretch-backports support" in
* Only trigger a udev event if `udevadm` is available. Also ignore any error
from `udevadm trigger`.
* Update postinst check for presence of `update-initramfs` to use `which`
rather than a hardcoded path. Resolves lintian warning
* Override `init.d-script-depends-on-all-virtual-facility` lintian warning.
-- Ian Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 06 Jan 2019 13:37:59 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.6-4