: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.2.0-5 < 1.2.0-5.2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/qt-gstreamer.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 790528
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/qt-gstreamer
- Last scan: 2023-09-25 10:27:10+00
- Next scan: 2023-10-02 00:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
qt-gstreamer (1.2.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Remove the Qt4 packages, as they are not used in the archive anymore:
- remove the libqtglib-2.0-0, libqtgstreamer-1.0-0, libqtgstreamerui-1.0-0,
libqtgstreamerutils-1.0-0, qtgstreamer-plugins, qtgstreamer-declarative,
libqtgstreamer-dev, and qtgstreamer-dbg packages
- remove the libqt4-dev, and libqt4-opengl-dev build dependencies
- remove the double build in rules
- switch libqtgstreamer-dev suggest in qtgstreamer-doc to
* Remove qt5gstreamer-dbg in favour of the -dbgsym packages.
* Remove dh_gencontrol override: it used to run dh_gstscancodecs, but since
it does not anymore, then do not bother doing no-op work.
* Remove also *.map files in the doxygen-generated documentation.
* Fix version of a libqt5glib-2.0-0 symbol.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.2, no changes required.
* Remove trailing whitespaces in changelog.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Use https in the watch file, for the Homepage, and for the PTS URL.
* Remove manual libstdc++6 dependency in libqt5glib-2.0-0.
* Suggest qtgstreamer-plugins-qt5 instead of qtgstreamer-plugins in
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Mon, 25 Dec 2017 00:15:49 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.0-5